© J.C. Kessels 2009
Run another script from inside this script. The script must be a full
script, that is, it cannot be a partial script and for example only contain a
fileboolean. See the Macros to include partial
- The STRING is the filename of the script.
- The interpreter will look for the STRING in the following directories. If not
found then it will try again with ".MyD" appended, and then with "Scripts\" prepended.
- As a full path.
- In the current folder.
- In the same directory as the main script.
- In the same directory as the executable (MyDefrag.exe, MyDefragScreenSaver.exe).
- In the installation directory (default is "c:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.3.1\").
- In the "!ProgramFiles!\MyDefrag v4.3.1" directory.
- In the "!ProgramW6432!\MyDefrag v4.3.1" directory.
- In the "!ProgramFiles(x86)!\MyDefrag v4.3.1" directory.
- In the PATH environment (this usually includes the current directory).
- In the "!SystemRoot!" directory.
- The extension ".MyD" is optional and not required unless the script has a
different extension such as "*.txt".
- The script runs in the same window and the same process as the current script.
# Run a script called "myscript".
RunScript("C:\Program Files\MyDefrag v4.3.1\Scripts\MyScript.MyD")
# This works if the script is in one of the standard directories and is called ".MyD":
See also: Macros